Register Fuel Card
Since 2001, we have offered the
option to purchase fuel at our service stations using an Al-Maha
Through our partnerships with ENOC
and EPPCO, it is possible to use the Al-Maha smart card in ENOC and
EPPCO service stations in the northern Emirates of the UAE. Holders
of ENOC and EPPCO smart cards may also use their cards in Al-Maha
service stations within Oman.
We offer two types of fuel
1. Individual fuel
cards, E-Purse (E Rail)
2. Company and
government institution fuel cards including:
- Corporate fuel cards
- Small Business Pr-Paid Card.
|Accepted Over 180 Filling
Al-Maha Fuel Cards are accepted
over 180 filling stations across the Sultanate of Oman, the largest
fuel retail networks in the country.
|Easy & Instant Recharge
E-Rial smart cards can be
recharged from any filling station instantly at no additional
Recharge regularly or pay at the
end of month.
Smart card is a cashless payment method which is more secure for
both drivers and the business.
Make payment at end of
Helps you manage cash spent on fuel more effectively.
Fuel cards can drastically reduce
time spent on administrative tasks. All the information will be
reconciled and consolidated.
|Web Interface View
Customers can view and download
their daily usage online through Al-Maha corporate customer web
|Advanced Security Features
Advanced Security features
including online authorization, PIN Codes and Alerts.
|Remote Card Update
Update card limits and
restrictions from any filling station remotely.
|Improved Fleet Efficiency
Customer can improve their fleet
fuel consumption and minimize discrepancies with online Fuel Card
with the help of daily usage report and transaction backups from
the customers online web portal.
|Ultimate Control Options
Customers can set the limits and
restrictions into their cards for better fuel card usage and to
have more control on their business.
- Limit on Vehicles.
Fuel Card usage can be restricted to a maximum of 5
- Limit on Product. (Super/Regular/Diesel/Car
Fuel Card purchases can be restricted to a minimum of 1
- Limit on Quantity/Amount.
Fuel Card usage can be either restricted to quantity or
amount, the same can be set on daily, weekly and monthly
- Limit on Region.
Fuel Card usage can be restricted to a maximum of 5
- Limit on Station. (6-Filling
Fuel Card usage can be restricted to a maximum of 6 Filling
- Validity Period. (Expiry
For better control Fuel Card usage can be set for a period
of time, which can be updated any time before actual expiry
- Limit on Each
Limit on each fill can be either restricted upon quantity or
- Floor Limit.(Quantity/Amount) (Pin
Floor limit for each transaction can be set either in
quantity or amount, which can only be overridden with a pin
- Limits on Number of Transactions per Day.
- Instant Blocking of the card.
Individual Fuel Card (E
- Electronic Wallet: There's no need to carry
cash to purchase fuel from the nearest Al-Maha service station.
Simply use the E Rail card as electronic money.
- Fast Transactions: By using the card, you will
not waste time searching for the required amounts of cash each time
you needed to fill up with fuel at an Al-Maha service
- Control Consumption: You can determine the
amount available to spend on fuel.
- Secure Wallet: The smart card can be used only
with the secret number to ensure security during use.
- Recharge at Any Moment: Recharge the card at a
time that suits you.
- Accurate Tracking: Card users can obtain a
statement of account transactions made using the card. This
statement may help in control of fuel consumption and help develop
a better understanding of the amounts spent on fuel.
- Missing Amount Compensation: If you lose your
card, Al-Maha will provide compensation of the amount lost on your
Company and Government
Institution Fuel Card Advantages:
- Management and Performance: Detailed reports
allow for improved management and performance of your
- Guarantee: We offer the highest levels of
- Multiple Facilities: We issue individual
cards for each driver or individual car.
- Reduction of Paper-Based Transactions:
Our smart cards are the most convenient way to purchase fuel
without bills, harassment or incidentals.
- Control Consumption: Place a daily, weekly,
monthly or even annual limit on the quantity of fuel and other
services that may be purchased, with the possibility of identifying
the region in which the card is used.
- Follow-up on Consumption: Details of fuel can
be registered and a receipt obtained for the card through the same
device used in any station.
- Reading Distances Meter: Distances meter and
fuel consumption can be registered regularly and provides for
increased control in consumption versus distance.
- Secure Password: To ensure security during
usage, the card can be password protected.
- Long-Term Viability: The card can be extended
to ten years, saving time and money.
- Monthly Reports: Monthly reports detail each
card and the amount of fuel used.
Using Al-Maha Fuel
- The card must be used by the authorized user
- The authorized user shall agree to use the card within its
details and limits in terms of authorized quantity of
- The card must be shown to station's worker and then the
authorized individual can request the quantity of fuel.
- The card holder shall allow the worker to register distance
- The authorized user shall sign a copy of fuel details, deliver
it to the worker and retain an additional copy to pass on to the
- The authorized user will receive Al-Maha smart card from the
- The authorized user should submit the receipts to the accounts
section at the earliest opportunity.
Fuel Card Application
1. Form 1 -
Smart Fuel Card Application Form.
2 - Smart Fuel Card Application Details Form.